Mei requested me go to fetch Dai Lou go jogging. But, when I messaged Dai Lou, he told me he can go by himself already and want me go Jeffery’s house get basketball. When I reached Jeffery’s house, he already went to work and his mother allowed me to take the basketball. After that, Dai Lou messaged me say he will reach after 8 o’clock.
After Mei, ‘Jay Chou’ (OKG), ‘Takeshi’ (Edwin), ‘Amber Chiah’ (Jasmine), GH and I jogged few rounds of the field. We decided to go play basketball while waiting for Dai Lou to come. After Dai Lou reached, we played awhile and wanted to go to have our breakfast. Dai Lou went to fetch WH come and we go for our breakfast. Mei did not join us because scared her mother scold her.
After enjoyed our breakfast, we went to WH’s house. Her house was damn big until you maybe will get lose inside. After that, I went back home and get ready for my Chemistry tuition. After I reached, I know that got new note and I asked teacher but did told me only office have it. The office there has a lot of people and I waited at there about 1 hour to pay my tuition fee and get the note. I was wasted 1 hour of my tuition because of the stupid that works damn slowly which more worst than a turtle.
My Chemistry tuition teacher made her Chemistry Intensive class at Monday which crushes with my Additional Mathematics tuition. I went to find Dai Lou at library after my tuition. I sat there awhile then we decided to go to eat something after WH said okay. We straight went to Mei’s house without inform her because scared she say no? I think so~ We went to Old Town to eat something.
After I back from my Physics tuition which is 8 o’clock, I know my brother went out with his friends and did not come back yet. I got the chance to play computer~ He told my father he will back at 11 o’clock but he reached home at 2 o’clock morning. (=.=”) This also was good news because he went out late than me. (^_^) I was fall asleep again and left my computer on again~
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment