About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall a sleep~

I chatted with my Dai Lou, Johnston and Ah Mei, Jx at early of the morning again. This time we chatted for a longer time which is over 5 o’clock morning. I closed my computer at 5.30 o’clock, when Dai Lou and Mei offline already. I went to sat inside my room without on the light and wait until around 6.30 o’clock then prepared myself to go school.

We get back our Moral examination papers and teacher made me feel happy for awhile until I knew she just add 10 marks for us. She told us that it can help us for applying something (forgot already). After get permission, we decided to go my BM teacher house during Hari Raya. Still thinking which day we going to go~

At night while waiting Dai Lou and Mei, I fall a sleep at around 10 o’clock and I woke up at 3 o’clock morning. When I woke I saw their offline message….

No comments:

Post a Comment