About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jogging, Basketball and Buy Hampers~

Today, we four went to a jogging again while added one more friend, GH. ‘Jay Chou’ late came to jog because he can’t wake (I think~). After jogged, Dai Lou wanted to go play basketball and we agree with it. As usual, after played awhile, Dai Lou asked again whether want to go to have our breakfast or not. But, I want refused him to go and continued to play basketball.

After tired, we decided to have out breakfast. So, we went to another food court because some reason. I called two cups of water such as a cup of warm water and 100 plus. I went to order three plates of ‘Wan Tan Mee’ for Dai Lou, GH and ‘Jay’. After the worker brought the noodles for them, Dai Lou suddenly say he full already while he morning already ate 1 burger before jog…. After that, we had a conversation (our topics won’t finish ^_^)

Afternoon 2 o’clock, Mei and I kept phoned Dai Lou to go buy hampers for teachers. But, he did not receive our phone and made me lost money because of his voice mail. After bought the hampers, we still need to wait for them to pack because a lot of people buying. WS and I went to find Dai Lou at his house, as expected, he still sleeping and WS went back home after that. So, we went to fetch WH and that time already late about 1 hour to fetch her because Dai Lou too tired and can’t wake.

We went to Pacific to have a walk and WH asked OJL whether wanted to join us. So, WH asked to go Sunway. We went to Sunway after get the hampers we bought which needed to get it at 3 o’clock. After that, Dai Lou and I walk until feel our legs very tired! Then, we went McDonald and we sat at there for about 20 minutes. Finally, Dai Lou went to bought something. After came back, I can’t sleep although I felt exhausted. Later need to on for chatting with Dai Lou and Mei some more~

No comments:

Post a Comment