About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Why teacher must gave us homework?

Same as usual, my friends and I was chatting and ignoring teachers in the class again. Until a fat teacher gave us a lot of homework, and two other teachers asked us do the work in class. The work that gave by that fatty teacher was increasing every day. Dai Lou absent again~ When I messaged and ask him why, he say he need some times to solve some own problem. He still did not tell Mei or I his problems~

The rain started and stopped whole day. Luckily when I went to my tuition the rain was stopped. We had done some Additional Mathematics revision and chatting for the last 30 minutes. As usual, my BM tuition teacher mouth still can’t close tight and keep on saying people. F him!

WOOTZ~~ SPM left about 40+ days and I still sit in front my computer and do nothing. I noticed Dai Lou and Mei did not online already~ I can’t control myself from stay away from my computer!~

No comments:

Post a Comment