When assembly that lame stupid repeated say the same thing again. Suddenly, Syazwan told me that teacher want to meet with all the Form 5 prefects. After awhile he called us to check all the student fingernails. WTF?! The lamest thing I ever saw because that kind of thing can settle by 2 or 3 prefects. But, that Idiocy people want the entire Form 5 prefect to do it.
As his wish, we just acting at there and allow all the students to go back their classes. Our Physics teacher absent today and Edwin skipped his Biology class and came to my class. After awhile, we get the news that today class for technique to answer BM question papers has canceled. Needed to wait until out Moral test to start. BORING~ I was lazy to mention about my Moral test because I done the thing i always done.

No comments:
Post a Comment