I went to Mei’s house to wait for Dai Lou to go ‘Tanjung Tuition Center’ for Physics Seminar. After we gathered, WS and I drove there first without waiting for Dai Lou because he know the destination while WS and I was finding it. WS and I were so lucky because we found that tuition center. After get the notes, we were finding for our places. Sitting and listening to what teacher has taught us.
After listen what teacher told us, I only noticed I kept repeating the same mistakes I done in examination. Teacher told us that he going have more classes but it cost about RM130 for that classes. Haizzz~ But, after discount because we went for today seminar it cost us RM95. I think I going to this tuition classes because I feel that teacher teach quite good.
Afterward, I rounding at Inderawasih because I don’t want go home and my Biology class going start after 2 hours. Just wait for the time to pass. I did not even have any mood to go for my Biology class. After I went back home, my father said want go to eat steamboat again. After having steamboat as dinner, it was quite full and we went back home.
After about 1 hour, Dai Lou asked me whether want to go ‘Auto City’ or not. After he reached, we went to ‘Auto City’ to eat some food because Dai Lou did not have his dinner yet. He still ordered 1 bowl of noodle gave me and say is treat me... ZZZ~ He forced me to ate the food~
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment