After I brought breakfast for my brother, I went to library after had my breakfast. Dai Lou can’t come because his stomach pain and he feel vomit. After that, he went to see doctor and came to fetch us go have out lunch. Mei and I was shocked because he drive Wira came to fetch us.
We went back library after our lunch while Dai Lou went back home. When we going back time, Mei say her mother went to her grandmother’s house which nobody can sent her back home because her grandmother’s house at Kedah. After fetched Mei back, I needed to fetch GH go to buy cake at CLP because the shop at Inderawasih closed. (Maybe did not open also~)
We went back library after our lunch while Dai Lou went back home. When we going back time, Mei say her mother went to her grandmother’s house which nobody can sent her back home because her grandmother’s house at Kedah. After fetched Mei back, I needed to fetch GH go to buy cake at CLP because the shop at Inderawasih closed. (Maybe did not open also~)
I waited at GH’s house until 7.30 o’clock and then went to KFC with Mei. Ate oily foods again~ After we enjoyed our food, we went for a walk with lantern again although Mid-Autumn already passed on yesterday~ We went back Mei’s house after went to Yap and Pn.Chee house~

No comments:
Post a Comment