About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Gaining Weight~ (Day 1)

PMR is going to start on next week; my Mathematics teacher was been assigned to arrange the tables and chairs in school hall. She did not come to class but she gave some homework to us. After that was PJ, they told us got PJ and when we went down time, they failed to found PJ teacher. My friends and I sat in the class until PJ periods finish only know they just finished played at the field. English teacher repeated gave us do the same thing to do~

I listen to what teacher taught during Chinese class. But, in the end I also nearly fall asleep. After Chinese class, my brothers came to fetch me and brought me went to few places. After I went home, my mother told me that Dai Lou came to find me when I not at home. He asked me to find him at McDonald and we decided to meet at Mei’s house again~

My father told me that we going have our dinner at Seoul Garden in Auto City and it was a buffet dinner. My brothers and I keep take foods to cook and ate it. We like three days did not eat already. LOL~ After enjoyed our foods, my father went to pay money and it’s cost RM180!~ (=.=”)

No comments:

Post a Comment