I needed to go to school by motorcycle because my mother still did not came back from KL. After I reached school, I straight went to my class and ignored the assembly. As expected, Dai Lou was really absent to school today. Dai Lou, Mei and I waiting you to treat us go eat.
Before I went to school, I on my computer to download ‘终极三国’. When I reached my home, it still did not finish downloading. After I reached my tuition place awhile, the sky started to rain heavily until the tuition finished. I have to go back home in rain and my pants totally wet when I reached my home. It’s okay as long as my wallet and cell phone did not wet.
SPM still left around 40 days and I still can’t control myself from sitting in front my computer~ WTF?!
Before I went to school, I on my computer to download ‘终极三国’. When I reached my home, it still did not finish downloading. After I reached my tuition place awhile, the sky started to rain heavily until the tuition finished. I have to go back home in rain and my pants totally wet when I reached my home. It’s okay as long as my wallet and cell phone did not wet.
SPM still left around 40 days and I still can’t control myself from sitting in front my computer~ WTF?!

No comments:
Post a Comment