After the bell rang, my friends and I went down to the assembly. Got 1 idiocy people scolded us, “The form 5 students, who gave permission to go upstairs before the assembly started? You thought you guys clever already? Bla bla bla~” Most of us just acted don’t know and ignored it. He also asked us don’t use one of the stair because Form 3 students having their PMR examination~
After teacher gave us the History test papers to do, it’s also the time for me to sleep in the class. I went to toilet when my Moral teacher came in the class. When I back from toilet, Boon changed place with me. He took all Yap’s paper to copy answer. LOL~ After the History test, Mathematics teacher gave us some work to do while we wait for the bell rang. Mei and I used the stair teacher told us can’t use and we saw that two idiocy people. Luckily they did not scold us, but I feel they sure will say it out at the next morning assembly.
Dai Lou said want to go Mei’s house, we went to Mei’s house after I fetched Dai Lou. When we reached, I tried drove my motorcycle in Mei’s house. Unfortunately, the hander stuck and I failed to control it. Then, I spoiled two of Mei flower pots. Dai Lou and I went to ‘Giant’ to buy another new flower pot for her. ZZZ!~ (=.=")
Do you wanted to know about Y^2 world and Y^2 life? You are welcomed, with the condition read my post~ ~[3M0 Is L0V3]~
About Me~
- Y^2
- Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)
♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment