About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Gaining Weight~ (Day 2)

I woke up at 6 o’clock morning because Mei say want go jogging. But, I received a message from her that she lazy wants to go already. So, I continued to sleep until 9 o’clock. After I woke, I played my computer until nearly late to my last Chemistry tuition. Unfortunately, when I reached there, I still needed to stand at there for 15 minutes which under the hot sun~

After back from tuition, I continued to sit in front my computer again although I don’t know what I doing. I asked my eldest brother many times about the time and how we go to our ex-neighbor wedding dinner. I told him to drive car go while I drive motor go because I needed to go find my friends. But, he was ignored me for all the time. As usual, I needed to go to my Biology tuition.

After I came back from Biology tuition, the sky became darker and darker. When my brother finish prepared, the rain drops also started to fall from the sky. In the end, my brother went by car while I went by motorcycle in rain. When I reached there, my whole body totally wet already. After finished 3 types of food, I decided to go Mei’s house already.

When I reached Mei’s house, I noticed Dai Lou also just reached. We played some games to finish all the food. I ate few pieces of chicken. After that, the rain seems like stopped already, we went for a walk with lantern. We went back home already after the walk~

No comments:

Post a Comment