After I woke up, it’s the time for me to go to school. Nowadays, I don’t know I go to school for what. Most of my teachers now keep gave exercise to do while I was keep ignored it because I was lazy. My friends keep asking me whether tomorrow going school or not. Don’t know why they like to ask this question because my answer will be the same which is ‘Yes~’.
Am I going to get ‘C’ for my History in SPM? I hope so~ I did not even understand or read or do revision for it. All Form 5 students tomorrow going have a test for History and most properly I’m going to fail for another time. After I went home, I noticed a box of KFC chicken was on table in kitchen. I had eaten chicken for 5 days already. Can I have some food other than chicken? LOL~
Am I going to get ‘C’ for my History in SPM? I hope so~ I did not even understand or read or do revision for it. All Form 5 students tomorrow going have a test for History and most properly I’m going to fail for another time. After I went home, I noticed a box of KFC chicken was on table in kitchen. I had eaten chicken for 5 days already. Can I have some food other than chicken? LOL~

No comments:
Post a Comment