I hope my school days will be like today~
70% of the class we used to chit-chatting, and not really need to concentrate on what teacher saying because teacher just discussing some questions~
Almost chat about love, boys and girls thing whole day~
The most interesting and fun time is before the end of the school~
Although the sky looks sad but still don't have any tears came down form the sky~
Suddenly, 'Lam Fung' started to sing a song but I'm not sure the song is what name~
But it sound like that (In Hokkien)~
"Ti oh oh, beh loh ho, ah gong ya du tao....."
After repeated singing for twice~
The sky really started raining...
And the rain getting heavier~
LF too pro already until able to sing until the sky cry~ XD
We all very happy because our co-curriculum will be canceled because of that~ YEAH!~
All of us like crazy that never saw rain before~
After back from tuition, still same as yesterday...
My laptop can't open any web pages because of my brother done something~
As I expected, my days will become more SUCKS after he came back~
We totally can't communicate well with them...
I felt that I'm an alien in the house because the same thing happen between my dad and I~
Luckily I chosen to go for form 6, if not I can't imaging my life in Kampa!~
After making can't go in any web pages...
He only know ask 'Still can't in?', 'Can open already?' &
'I think your laptop got problem already'...
Luckily until the end I manage to connect it to open~
Due to the technique problems~
These two days I'm playing 'Plant VS Zombie' to relax my mind~
It's quite nice although it looks childish~
70% of the class we used to chit-chatting, and not really need to concentrate on what teacher saying because teacher just discussing some questions~
Almost chat about love, boys and girls thing whole day~
The most interesting and fun time is before the end of the school~
Although the sky looks sad but still don't have any tears came down form the sky~
Suddenly, 'Lam Fung' started to sing a song but I'm not sure the song is what name~
But it sound like that (In Hokkien)~
"Ti oh oh, beh loh ho, ah gong ya du tao....."
After repeated singing for twice~
The sky really started raining...
And the rain getting heavier~
LF too pro already until able to sing until the sky cry~ XD
We all very happy because our co-curriculum will be canceled because of that~ YEAH!~
All of us like crazy that never saw rain before~
After back from tuition, still same as yesterday...
My laptop can't open any web pages because of my brother done something~
As I expected, my days will become more SUCKS after he came back~
We totally can't communicate well with them...
I felt that I'm an alien in the house because the same thing happen between my dad and I~
Luckily I chosen to go for form 6, if not I can't imaging my life in Kampa!~
After making can't go in any web pages...
He only know ask 'Still can't in?', 'Can open already?' &
'I think your laptop got problem already'...
Luckily until the end I manage to connect it to open~
Due to the technique problems~
These two days I'm playing 'Plant VS Zombie' to relax my mind~
It's quite nice although it looks childish~

No comments:
Post a Comment