About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Friday, October 01, 2010

Chinese Chess~

Thursday, once again I wasted my pleasure time by fooling around at school~
After done the first part of our Chemistry experiment, we needed to go back to see the result on recess because no enough time for us to see the result on Chemistry periods~
My MUET teacher came in and wanted to discuss the test paper we having on Tuesday~
As usual, he'd discussed 2 questions only~
I'm trying to tell my statement to convince him my answer is correct~
But unfortunately, he didn't get what I trying to say and explain to him~ =.="
In the end, he went out the class before his period over~
Finally the experiment result~ I'd failed it~

After recess, almost the whole class went to the next class play Chinese Chess~
And this is the first time I lost in three game on row defeated by different people~
Suddenly felt I'm so NOOB among them~
Most of them were good in playing Chinese Chess~
Started to admire YiFung~
He's really DAMN PRO!!!!~
He'd defeated all of us~ *Admire*
We too noisy until the discipline teacher,
Mr.Roger that teaching upper six upstairs came down and scold us~

I STILL CAN'T ACCEPT THAT I LOST! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment