First day at school so energetic do a part of my homework~
Of course, it didn't last long~
But it already more than I expected~
Because I didn't expect I'll do my homework~
I'm proud of myself~ XD
I'm hate raining day when I'm driving motorcycle~
I like to drive motorcycle because it helped to go many places by my own~
If everyday raining is nice also better than a hot sunny day~
But due to my father's motorcycle road tax can't been paid~
My father have to driven my motorcycle to go work~
Going to have MUET for reading, listening and writing test~
Wish myself and my schoolmates good luck~
Of course, it didn't last long~
But it already more than I expected~
Because I didn't expect I'll do my homework~
I'm proud of myself~ XD
I'm hate raining day when I'm driving motorcycle~
I like to drive motorcycle because it helped to go many places by my own~
If everyday raining is nice also better than a hot sunny day~
But due to my father's motorcycle road tax can't been paid~
My father have to driven my motorcycle to go work~
Going to have MUET for reading, listening and writing test~
Wish myself and my schoolmates good luck~

No comments:
Post a Comment