About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Queensbay And BBQ~

Why am I so forgetful? XD
I remembered need to bring the tools to the BBQ before I wanted to started my car to Queensbay Mall~
So, I quickly prepared it before I left.
When I reach Penang bridge tol, She-ring told me that Kelvin forgotten to fetch Kent.
WHAT THE HELL?!
After I've known it, it's already to late because I'm the next one who going to pass the tol~
Luckily Kent made it in time by using ferry~
I'm the one who get stuck on the bridge~
All the car like unable to move from their positions~
My car moved for 3 to 4 hundred meters in 15minutes!
It's damn slow~ I have been trapped there about 1 hour.
The was one ambulance passed by but I noticed the smoke that came out form the bridge is getting serious~
The electric cable burned up and causes the smoke~
When Jimmy phoned me I told him that I'll reach after 2 hours because I saw the middle of the bridge was full of cars~
Luckily, it was the other that traffic jam~ (See wrong @.@)

Finally, I reached QB although I already late~
Thanks to Rinkie for waiting me outside the cinema...
When I went into the cinema, I felt quite tired and wanted to sleep as well~
After enjoyed watching the movie, Resident Evil 5, we went to have our lunch.
This is the first time didn't waste much time thinking where and what to have as our lunch...
And Jimmy told us that Penang bridge broke down...
All of us ran out to see that incident was true or not...
But it wasn't true~
So sad~ XD

Skating is damn expensive!
It cost us RM20 per person because it was school and public holiday~
After wore the shoes, I was thinking 'How I'm going to move?'
I tried my best to balance myself which just keep near the wall...
After awhile, I felt my legs were damn pain because of those shoes!
And it need quite amount of energy for a beginner like me to balance myself~
Although it was quite exhausted, it was FUN and you will feel successful after you able to balance yourself even for a little moment...
Damn jealous the people that able play well... =(

After enjoyed skating... It almost time to go back BM for BBQ!~
I missed the chance to go to the beach and play kite~
After fetched Elaine back, I rushed to my aunt's house to get Satay and the BBQ tools..
Luckily when reached Berapit not so late...
I was shocked because the didn't even start the fire when I reached there.
And they didn't have the most important to start a fire(火种)~
We tried to use petrol from Jia Seng Motor with newspaper to start the fire~
Another way is using gas stove to burn the coal...
We failed both of the method~
At last they went to buy ‘火种’ and started the fire~
All of them were friendly although we don't know each other~
(Like Wei Chiew and Song Chi~)
I'm like to BBQ but I'm lazy to plan and prepared all those thing =)

It was a fun and tired day~
Sorry guys, especially Kent...
Next time I'll find a better driver~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment