I'm getting hate Tuesday among others~
It's because of the R/C at the end of the school~
It's totally a waste of time for 1 hour+ doing nothing at there.....
It's impossible for me to do homework and spend my time like that~
So, I chit-chatted with Edwin~
He told me what he will do after this~
And he keep show off what he can do nowadays!
"Nowadays no tuition already feels very free and time passed so slow.
Everyday after fetch them back around 3.30 o'clock only.
After taking a nap for awhile only reach 5 o'clock.
Go play 'facebook' until bored also only reached 5.30 o'clock."
He made me wanted to whack him~ XD
Since Edwin had stopped the Chemistry tuition.
So, I requested him to accompany to have lunch~
Until the end, he and Kelvin having lunch and I with Jasc watching them.
It's because scared to late to tuition although we planned to late~
As I knew~ Teacher didn't started the class because teacher know I'm late for tuition~
Joking, but I still believe it was like that~ XD
Nearly 'die' when going to meet with Kelvin and Edwin...
That's because my driving skill kept on improving every seconds~
It's because of the R/C at the end of the school~
It's totally a waste of time for 1 hour+ doing nothing at there.....
It's impossible for me to do homework and spend my time like that~
So, I chit-chatted with Edwin~
He told me what he will do after this~
And he keep show off what he can do nowadays!
"Nowadays no tuition already feels very free and time passed so slow.
Everyday after fetch them back around 3.30 o'clock only.
After taking a nap for awhile only reach 5 o'clock.
Go play 'facebook' until bored also only reached 5.30 o'clock."
He made me wanted to whack him~ XD
Since Edwin had stopped the Chemistry tuition.
So, I requested him to accompany to have lunch~
Until the end, he and Kelvin having lunch and I with Jasc watching them.
It's because scared to late to tuition although we planned to late~
As I knew~ Teacher didn't started the class because teacher know I'm late for tuition~
Joking, but I still believe it was like that~ XD
Nearly 'die' when going to meet with Kelvin and Edwin...
That's because my driving skill kept on improving every seconds~

No comments:
Post a Comment