Recently, I always feel sleepy in class...
Especially when Maths T and Chemistry periods~
I felts don't want to listen what MT teacher was talking whenever he just want to go through the STPM syllabus~
So hope our PA teacher will let us write essay by using computer than use hand write as soon as possible~
But everything have it pros and cons~
The cons is teacher will know whenever we didn't pass up our homework~
Edwin asked me to play basketball at evening~
I feels want to play for a longer time, so I told him to go around 4 o'clock~
Because I'm having tuition at 7 o'clock, but when I started to play...
I'd decided to skip my tuition~
Before we started to play, of course we need to have a basketball...
But the Kelvin was sleeping and didn't reply us although we tried to phoned him for many times~
So, Edwin and I went to find him at his house~
We called and knocked the door for many times but still the same, nobody reply us.
Edwin noticed a television was on from one of the window...
So, I tried to call near the window~
A voice came out from the window with a scary tone~
"Find Kelvin for what?"
That's Kelvin mother's voice~
What a polite way to talk?
After thinking to awhile~
We decided to take the basketball from Kelvin's car which was unlock...
But our actions like wanted to steal his car...
We went to play basketball after took the ball~
After enjoy playing it....
Kelvin called say one to come already~
I wanted to disturb him but Edwin keep failed my plans~
Kelvin thought his ball was gone~ XD
But actually we took it without telling him~
My ankle injury came back and the another leg also started to pain already~ Haizzz~
Especially when Maths T and Chemistry periods~
I felts don't want to listen what MT teacher was talking whenever he just want to go through the STPM syllabus~
So hope our PA teacher will let us write essay by using computer than use hand write as soon as possible~
But everything have it pros and cons~
The cons is teacher will know whenever we didn't pass up our homework~
Edwin asked me to play basketball at evening~
I feels want to play for a longer time, so I told him to go around 4 o'clock~
Because I'm having tuition at 7 o'clock, but when I started to play...
I'd decided to skip my tuition~
Before we started to play, of course we need to have a basketball...
But the Kelvin was sleeping and didn't reply us although we tried to phoned him for many times~
So, Edwin and I went to find him at his house~
We called and knocked the door for many times but still the same, nobody reply us.
Edwin noticed a television was on from one of the window...
So, I tried to call near the window~
A voice came out from the window with a scary tone~
"Find Kelvin for what?"
That's Kelvin mother's voice~
What a polite way to talk?
After thinking to awhile~
We decided to take the basketball from Kelvin's car which was unlock...
But our actions like wanted to steal his car...
We went to play basketball after took the ball~
After enjoy playing it....
Kelvin called say one to come already~
I wanted to disturb him but Edwin keep failed my plans~
Kelvin thought his ball was gone~ XD
But actually we took it without telling him~
My ankle injury came back and the another leg also started to pain already~ Haizzz~

No comments:
Post a Comment