As planned, almost the whole class went to have lunch at McDonald, Jusco...
All of us which was 18 people went there~
When I reached there, I went to buy my food after opened my laptop...
But when I came back the other sits already been taken by other people~
Luckily not my sit been taken~ XD
We snapped many pictures...
And our actions like we just came out from the jungle after few years~
Although it was extremely embarrassing but what to do other than join them?
But it's still okay for me because we did it in group~
It's quite enjoy hanging out with them~ ^^
I super hates the people that don't want to be cooperative!
Since we already came out, snaps few pictures will take away your life?
All of us which was 18 people went there~
When I reached there, I went to buy my food after opened my laptop...
But when I came back the other sits already been taken by other people~
Luckily not my sit been taken~ XD
We snapped many pictures...
And our actions like we just came out from the jungle after few years~
Although it was extremely embarrassing but what to do other than join them?
But it's still okay for me because we did it in group~
It's quite enjoy hanging out with them~ ^^
I super hates the people that don't want to be cooperative!
Since we already came out, snaps few pictures will take away your life?

No comments:
Post a Comment