About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Faint~

As you guys known, my form 6 life started~
I'm lazy to talk about my school!!
Not lazy, is totally don't want to talk about it~

And my class have only 4 Chinese girls including Jx~
They are Vivian, Fu Hua(Not very sure about it) and another one I've totally no idea what her name is~
FH changed to Biology class on the first day if I not mistaken~
That girl changed her class to art class after teacher asked her to do so~
Vivian, the girl that will go to Politeknik~
And Jx will be the only girl left in the class~

Among these three girls except Jx~
Of course, I've chatted with Vivian the most because she get my email address from Jx~
And I gave her my phone number because she asked~
At the beginning, I felt nothing because just knowing new friends around~
She asked many questions about Jx, Leonel and I~
I thought just a busybody like me~
So, I answered most of the questions~

I had started to feel curious when she started trying to know what type of girl that I like~
And of course, I had tried my best to avoid answering those type of question~
She also told me that she like someone which his ex-schoolmate~
On the next day, she asked me whether can be my girl friend~
I was shocked~ OMG? LOL~
I replied her 'I think we be friend first, OK?'
We continued to chat like usual...
(Usually she'll find me chat first~)
But she will still try to find out what type of girl I like~

Every time I on-line, when she saw me on-line~
She sure will chatted with me first~
Today is the first day I noticed that she on-line~
So, I started the conversation with "Hello"~
And she replied me
"Why you always chat with me?
Not scared other people misunderstand us?"
WTF? I'm totally speechless~ @.@"

No comments:

Post a Comment