Belated~ Edwin, Happy Birthday!~
We went to Sunway to watch movie and celebrate Edwin’s birthday~
I help to buy a Chocolate Cheese Cake as his birthday cake while Jasc went to buy present for him.
We cheated Edwin that we didn’t go and he believed it.
After enjoy watching the movie, ‘Knight and Day’~
The usual problem appeared because we don’t know which shop we should go to help Edwin celebrate his birthday~
After discussed, we decide to go Kenny Roger~ We wanted to give Edwin some surprise, and we decided to sing birthday songs with cake after he came out from the lift.
After celebrated, we went to play pool as usual.
After rushed back from Sunway, I needed to rush go Cambridge English Tuition and after came back from tuition.
There still have a lot of Mathematics questions waiting me to solve for the next day Mathematics tuition.
After I’ve counted my money, I noticed that I used the money that I need to use it to pay for school fee and form 6 T-shirt.
Yes! I used too much of money for this month and all my salary finished without noticing it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment