Kelvin asked Edwin to go McD watch football match between England and Algeria~
While Edwin asking Leonel, he invited me also~
I agreed to join them~
But, Leonel avoided it with an excuse:
"I want to go out with another group of friends, so I'm not going already~"
Lazy to talk about that~ =)
After Kelvin had fetched Edwin~
Edwin phoned me to ask how to come my house because 'Jay Chou' was coming to fetch me go watch FIFA World Cup~
After used some time to explain to Edwin how to come my house~
Edwin asked 'Jay Chou': "Do you know how to go Nagasari?~"
'Jay Chou': answered: "Yes, I know"
LOL! Edwin, why don't you ask that question after you reached Nagasari?
After we reached McDonald~
We noticed that the Television have a notice below it~
"Sorry, the television will be repair as soon as possible"
(Something almost like that~ XD)
So, we decided to go other places to watch~
While we was discussing, one of the worker go and turned on the television.
What the hell! If the television was okay, what for they put that notice~
Unfortunately, that television connection cable really have problem~
Fine~ We have decided to change go the nearby Pelita to watch~
While we was enjoy watching the match~
We received Jasclyn text~
Too bad, she chosen a wrong day to send that message~ XD
The game ended up with the result of England Vs Algeria, 0 - 0~
Edwin and 'Jay Chou' was so disappointed~
While Edwin asking Leonel, he invited me also~
I agreed to join them~
But, Leonel avoided it with an excuse:
"I want to go out with another group of friends, so I'm not going already~"
Lazy to talk about that~ =)
After Kelvin had fetched Edwin~
Edwin phoned me to ask how to come my house because 'Jay Chou' was coming to fetch me go watch FIFA World Cup~
After used some time to explain to Edwin how to come my house~
Edwin asked 'Jay Chou': "Do you know how to go Nagasari?~"
'Jay Chou': answered: "Yes, I know"
LOL! Edwin, why don't you ask that question after you reached Nagasari?
After we reached McDonald~
We noticed that the Television have a notice below it~
"Sorry, the television will be repair as soon as possible"
(Something almost like that~ XD)
So, we decided to go other places to watch~
While we was discussing, one of the worker go and turned on the television.
What the hell! If the television was okay, what for they put that notice~
Unfortunately, that television connection cable really have problem~
Fine~ We have decided to change go the nearby Pelita to watch~
While we was enjoy watching the match~
We received Jasclyn text~
Too bad, she chosen a wrong day to send that message~ XD
The game ended up with the result of England Vs Algeria, 0 - 0~
Edwin and 'Jay Chou' was so disappointed~

No comments:
Post a Comment