About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nearly Need To Sleep In My Car~ XD

Of course, it was another boring day of school which still is orientation week~
It was so tired although we just need to sit inside the room and listen to the teachers to talk nonsense~
Finally, we're going to our class~
My class name is 6 Rendah Putih~
It was the nearest class to the Canteen...
As usual, I had chosen the place which is under the fan~
And that place is in the middle of the class~

After I went home, I planned to go for Cambridge English Tuition at night~
So, I went there alone by car~
I went for my first class (writting)~
Teacher gave us a question as our essay title~
"Why Mother's Day is popular than Father's Day?"
Teacher discuss with us the content~
After half an hour, I finished my essay~
I went to the teacher to allow him to marks my paper~
And teacher say my grammar are weak and it make my mark low~
I just get 2 marks out of the total marks of 7 in grammar!

After that, I went for my second class which is a conversation class~
Quite nice because of few students keep argue with teacher and talk a lot of nonsense things~
I learned some new thing~
Got one student wanted to go to washroom....
And he told teacher,
"Teacher, I want to go to spend a penny~"
After that, everyone that wanted to go washroom also used this sentence~
And we have talk about the topic of relationship~

After the tuition end, the interest thing had happened~
I tried to open my car door and I felt weird because one of the door lock has opened only~
I felt that doesn't really important and I ignored it~
When I try to start my car....
I noticed that nothing happen and it was not working!
Kinda weird~
But when I looked the switch of my car light~
OH MY GOD! SHIT!!!
When I leave my car, I've forgotten to switch off my car light!
And that made my car batteries finished and I unable to start my car~
The only I can do is phone my brother....
And my brother reached there after 15 minutes~
Luckily the car can start by using the other car batteries~

13/05/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment