Jason asked me to go back visit our primary school on Thursday~
After awhile,
Jx also did the same thing....
But it was on Wednesday~
So, I have promise her to accompany her to find her brother teachers....
She met with her brother class teacher...
She told that teacher:
"Help me to inform all other teacher that teaching my brother.."
In the end, she not need to chat with many teachers about his brother things~
After that~
We was about to go back to home~
We saw Ivan and GH just came back from Penang~
Ivan: "You guys have lunch already?"
Gh: "Lets go and have our lunch~"
Same thing happened...
We were keep asking each other where we should go to have our lunch~
After discuss, we decided to go McDonald~
After having our lunch....
Jx need to go back CH3 to fetch her brother from school....
On our way to CH3, we saw many buses that fetched students pass by~
Lol~ Jx failed to fetch her brother go back.....
After go back home~
I decided to go tuition....
I message She-ring and asked her which class that she going to attend~
I wanted to attend the class she going attend~
Because I try to accompany her?~
No, it was 'I trying to make her to accompany me~'
Although I going to attend the tuition alone after a month or more~
But it is better than I go all alone for the whole tuition that I going to attending~
After awhile,
Jx also did the same thing....
But it was on Wednesday~
So, I have promise her to accompany her to find her brother teachers....
She met with her brother class teacher...
She told that teacher:
"Help me to inform all other teacher that teaching my brother.."
In the end, she not need to chat with many teachers about his brother things~
After that~
We was about to go back to home~
We saw Ivan and GH just came back from Penang~
Ivan: "You guys have lunch already?"
Gh: "Lets go and have our lunch~"
Same thing happened...
We were keep asking each other where we should go to have our lunch~
After discuss, we decided to go McDonald~
After having our lunch....
Jx need to go back CH3 to fetch her brother from school....
On our way to CH3, we saw many buses that fetched students pass by~
Lol~ Jx failed to fetch her brother go back.....
After go back home~
I decided to go tuition....
I message She-ring and asked her which class that she going to attend~
I wanted to attend the class she going attend~
Because I try to accompany her?~
No, it was 'I trying to make her to accompany me~'
Although I going to attend the tuition alone after a month or more~
But it is better than I go all alone for the whole tuition that I going to attending~

No comments:
Post a Comment