About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Labour Day Which Was My Birthday~

Early in the morning, I have been awaken by my dad~
But I tried my best to sleep back... XD
Unfortunately I failed to do so....

As usual, I have followed my parents to go hypermarket to buy things~
No friends asked me out...
Except for night time....
What can I do is sit at home the time pass.....
Keep thinking that:
'What can I other than watch television and online'
And I get the answer which is:
"NOTHING THAT I CAN DO~"

I watched the movie "Jin Wu Men"~
I also forgotten that i wanted to watch this movie~
Thank you to 8TV that I have the chance to watch it without online~

My dad said want to go 'TAO' eat when my birthday~
Until the end, I needed to go Auto City by myself...
And I get scolded when I want to go out time....
Because that time already is 10.30 pm.....

After meet with Lenard, Olivia, Addison, Nicolas, Sze Keong and Olivia's friend..
(ps forgotten his name~)
We went to Subway to wait Jeffery, Jess, Ronald, Leonel, Chee Kit and Ws....
I saw a primary school friend, Jia Yi working at there.....
But she can't recognize me but she 'Hi' to me
Because that day saw me and She-ring at Sushi king....
After ask them, only Addison got some image toward her.....
We keep ask each other
"Go ask her come~"
"Go ask then know already~"

Until she really come to tell us
"Order foods at there..."
After that Sze Keong, Addison, Nicolas and I go to line up to order~
Finally, we asked her...
She forgotten me~
Last time my mother fetch her go to school...
Now, she forgotten me....
Kinda sad~

We ordered our foods and drinks...
And we chitchat for awhile....
Because Olivia, her friend, Nicolas and Lenard still keep sitting.....
And i have to take drinks for them~
I mixed their drinks~ XD
'100Plus + Coca-cola + Ice Lemon Tea'
High percentage is Coca-cola....
Because the colour of it won't so easy to been noticed....
But the taste really feel different....
Ice Lemon Tea taste too strong.....

Finally, they reached at 11.50 pm...
After they sat awhile, they went to McDonald....
And Subway also want to close already.....
After that we going back home already~

No comments:

Post a Comment