What should I do?!~
What shall I do?!~
What can I do?!~
What could I do?!~
What must I do?!~
What will I do?!~
What would I do?!~
Maybe I think to much?!~
Or maybe I just need some time?!~
I'm totally have no idea with it!~
What am I keep on thinking about it~
Why?!~ How?!~
Which is the best way?!~
Why I will think so much?!~
FUCK!!!!!~
Why the time like passed so slow?!~
Why I keep on thinking of it and won't get any solution for it!~
GOSH!!!~
Although it was 4th day of school, but I felt like I had went back to school for one month~
Most of the teacher also changed and will ask the reason why didn't do the homework~
I hope is just because of beginning of year~
But it has its good also~
Unfortunately, I don't have the mood~
Haizzz~ =(
What shall I do?!~
What can I do?!~
What could I do?!~
What must I do?!~
What will I do?!~
What would I do?!~
Maybe I think to much?!~
Or maybe I just need some time?!~
I'm totally have no idea with it!~
What am I keep on thinking about it~
Why?!~ How?!~
Which is the best way?!~
Why I will think so much?!~
FUCK!!!!!~
Why the time like passed so slow?!~
Why I keep on thinking of it and won't get any solution for it!~
GOSH!!!~
Although it was 4th day of school, but I felt like I had went back to school for one month~
Most of the teacher also changed and will ask the reason why didn't do the homework~
I hope is just because of beginning of year~
But it has its good also~
Unfortunately, I don't have the mood~
Haizzz~ =(

No comments:
Post a Comment