About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Class Cleaning~

Due to Chinese New Year is around the corner~
To have a longer holiday, we needed to attend school on Saturday for replacement school day~
As teachers expected, not much students going to attend because it used to be a holiday~
It'll a day for us to decorate our club, society and sport notice boards~
And it's non of my business~
So, most of us which didn't in charge will help to decorate our class~

After we used the simple things to decorate the board~
Teacher says should use cloths because it was cheaper~
After asked us to arrange the tables and chairs~
Then say not satisfied with it~
He will never stop ask us to do this and that because he has nothing better to do~
Next, he will ask us to cover the table with paper or something else~
Or maybe as my Physics teacher said, he'll ask us paint the class~
Endless requests!~

Thanks God that we've finished decorating our class~
And we all were exhausted....
Of course, we didn't concentrate on what Maths teacher teaching~
Luckily we were allowed to go back early~

No comments:

Post a Comment