After started a new year~
It's the time for us to choose our club and sport~
It was totally different with my previous school~
Although it was quite sucks~
But what to do?
We have to enjoy it due to it was our last year in school~
Teachers limited the members for the sport and club~
In my mind, I was thinking~
"If you guys limited the places and those students that unable to join the club or sport they like and wished to join, where they will find the initiative to attend and do they best? If we didn't follow our friends and we joined it and we just keep quiet at aside without participate in any activities, teacher will scold us again without noticing that's what we didn't want to do~"
As Junyi said,
"Why should we suffer ourselves go to do the things we dislike and just for those posts and co-curriculum marks? I rather stay will my friends and enjoy it for the last year~"
I'm strongly agree with it~
And most of us decided to join Chinese club as last year~
In the end, he's the one who went to other club~
One of the teacher keep on pursuing us to change to other club by using post but she failed~
And I'm getting fucking sick of that teacher!~
For society, we couldn't change it because we don't have much money to buy those expensive uniform~
Went for the first meeting~
Teacher should let students to choose their own leader~
But teacher chosen and announced the communities member for the society~
I rejected my post as a Vice Chairman because I know how troublesome it was~
And I won't go fight for this type of post because of those teachers~
Thus, I dislike the chairman as well because I won't obey someone that worse than me~
And I felt the post won't affect the marks much~
What for I need to make myself busy just for those few marks?
Yi Fung decided to dropped his post, Commander as well in order to help Dominic get a higher post~
Unfortunately Dominic want to maintain his post~
Yeah, I'm a normal member~ =D
Most probably won't take any post and just get those 50% co-curriculum marks from attendances~
High post has high marks but troublesome~
Not high post the marks were low and it's almost like didn't take~
LOL!~
It's the time for us to choose our club and sport~
It was totally different with my previous school~
Although it was quite sucks~
But what to do?
We have to enjoy it due to it was our last year in school~
Teachers limited the members for the sport and club~
In my mind, I was thinking~
"If you guys limited the places and those students that unable to join the club or sport they like and wished to join, where they will find the initiative to attend and do they best? If we didn't follow our friends and we joined it and we just keep quiet at aside without participate in any activities, teacher will scold us again without noticing that's what we didn't want to do~"
As Junyi said,
"Why should we suffer ourselves go to do the things we dislike and just for those posts and co-curriculum marks? I rather stay will my friends and enjoy it for the last year~"
I'm strongly agree with it~
And most of us decided to join Chinese club as last year~
In the end, he's the one who went to other club~
One of the teacher keep on pursuing us to change to other club by using post but she failed~
And I'm getting fucking sick of that teacher!~
For society, we couldn't change it because we don't have much money to buy those expensive uniform~
Went for the first meeting~
Teacher should let students to choose their own leader~
But teacher chosen and announced the communities member for the society~
I rejected my post as a Vice Chairman because I know how troublesome it was~
And I won't go fight for this type of post because of those teachers~
Thus, I dislike the chairman as well because I won't obey someone that worse than me~
And I felt the post won't affect the marks much~
What for I need to make myself busy just for those few marks?
Yi Fung decided to dropped his post, Commander as well in order to help Dominic get a higher post~
Unfortunately Dominic want to maintain his post~
Yeah, I'm a normal member~ =D
Most probably won't take any post and just get those 50% co-curriculum marks from attendances~
High post has high marks but troublesome~
Not high post the marks were low and it's almost like didn't take~
LOL!~

No comments:
Post a Comment