Thank you for all the wishes from my friends~
After fetched all my friends that I promised I will~
Problems started to occur one by one~
The part that I always hated the most~
First of all, Rinkie forgotten to bring her number~
Luckily we departed earlier, we able to turn back to her house to collect the number~
And we still have time to go buy some drinks~
Next, we can't find Azlan's beg~
Of course the most important is his number and chip~
After checking most of the begs, luckily is just took wrong beg~
After gather up, we head to the bus owner's house~
We started to move on the time to Caltex to fetch one of the most troublesome girl!~
When we reached Caltex, we noticed that we can't find her beg~
There is probability that that beg left in Jx's car~
So, Jeffery and I have to run to Jeffery's house to use her mother's car to go back Inderawasih~
When his grandmother asked why don't want to use bicycle, I felt want to faint because I already ran from Caltex which have quite a distance~
We went back to Inderawasih and the beg is on Jx's car back sit there~
When I get the beg and checked it, after confirm we straight go back~
After parked back Jeffery mother's car and we ran back to Caltex~
On the way, I remembered back I forgotten to lock back Jx's car after get that beg~
Jeffery suggest to ask Edwin father to help lock it~
What to do?! Have to try us his idea because we already lack of time~
I already felt my legs muscles got a bit pain~
That time I feel that I maybe can't run for far later because I scare my legs muscle will cramp~
After fetched others from BM~
We started our journey to Penang~
We found a place to settle down and it is also our meeting point after the run after reached~
Met few friends at there and chit-chatted for awhile~
It's quite boring when waiting for the run to start~
As usual, JiaLiang will keep on snapping picture of his own~
After waiting for few hours~
The raindrops started to fall from the sky makes the situation more boring~
Full and half marathon run had started that time~
The winners already ran came back to the finish line and we haven't started our ran~
The rain had make the condition more worse~
After waited for so long~
The starting time is about to reach~
Most of them were warming up themselves for the shortest run which 10km run~
But it seems like useless because the rain made them cool down~
We start our run with just walking because too many people~
Even we ran also can't move fast~
After ran with Rinkie until go up the bridge~
My legs getting more pain and I decided to use walk~
Even I can feel the pain when I'm walking~
Fortunately the pain had gone after that~
If not I surely will walk until the finish line~
I manage to finished the whole run although I don't know how long that I used~
The happiest thing is my legs didn't pain after the run but just feel tiring~
After resting and Ivan was came back from the run~
We noticed that the have a place to bath~
So, we decided to go there and ZhiPeng joined us after that~
Once you stepped in the area, you'll feel that you don't want to go out already~
The water is damn cold but it's very NICE!!!~
Feel so fresh after that although I'm quite wet~
After knew that QB already open~
It's time for massage~
Totally feel satisfied with it~
Next is breakfast time~
The food almost expensive 3 times than market price~
And my headache started after my breakfast~
After waited for quite a long time~
At last, the bus had reached~
The bus uncle SUCKS!
He don't know how to differentiate which side is right and which side is left~
Almost everyone were sleeping when we are going back~
After reached home~
It's time for bed~
Unfortunately, my headache didn't go away~
But when I having my dinner~
My dad told me to drink tea~
It's quite effective~
My headache totally cured~
Wish can participate in half Marathon run next time~ ^_^
After fetched all my friends that I promised I will~
Problems started to occur one by one~
The part that I always hated the most~
First of all, Rinkie forgotten to bring her number~
Luckily we departed earlier, we able to turn back to her house to collect the number~
And we still have time to go buy some drinks~
Next, we can't find Azlan's beg~
Of course the most important is his number and chip~
After checking most of the begs, luckily is just took wrong beg~
After gather up, we head to the bus owner's house~
We started to move on the time to Caltex to fetch one of the most troublesome girl!~
When we reached Caltex, we noticed that we can't find her beg~
There is probability that that beg left in Jx's car~
So, Jeffery and I have to run to Jeffery's house to use her mother's car to go back Inderawasih~
When his grandmother asked why don't want to use bicycle, I felt want to faint because I already ran from Caltex which have quite a distance~
We went back to Inderawasih and the beg is on Jx's car back sit there~
When I get the beg and checked it, after confirm we straight go back~
After parked back Jeffery mother's car and we ran back to Caltex~
On the way, I remembered back I forgotten to lock back Jx's car after get that beg~
Jeffery suggest to ask Edwin father to help lock it~
What to do?! Have to try us his idea because we already lack of time~
I already felt my legs muscles got a bit pain~
That time I feel that I maybe can't run for far later because I scare my legs muscle will cramp~
After fetched others from BM~
We started our journey to Penang~
We found a place to settle down and it is also our meeting point after the run after reached~
Met few friends at there and chit-chatted for awhile~
It's quite boring when waiting for the run to start~
As usual, JiaLiang will keep on snapping picture of his own~
After waiting for few hours~
The raindrops started to fall from the sky makes the situation more boring~
Full and half marathon run had started that time~
The winners already ran came back to the finish line and we haven't started our ran~
The rain had make the condition more worse~
After waited for so long~
The starting time is about to reach~
Most of them were warming up themselves for the shortest run which 10km run~
But it seems like useless because the rain made them cool down~
We start our run with just walking because too many people~
Even we ran also can't move fast~
After ran with Rinkie until go up the bridge~
My legs getting more pain and I decided to use walk~
Even I can feel the pain when I'm walking~
Fortunately the pain had gone after that~
If not I surely will walk until the finish line~
I manage to finished the whole run although I don't know how long that I used~
The happiest thing is my legs didn't pain after the run but just feel tiring~
After resting and Ivan was came back from the run~
We noticed that the have a place to bath~
So, we decided to go there and ZhiPeng joined us after that~
Once you stepped in the area, you'll feel that you don't want to go out already~
The water is damn cold but it's very NICE!!!~
Feel so fresh after that although I'm quite wet~
After knew that QB already open~
It's time for massage~
Totally feel satisfied with it~
Next is breakfast time~
The food almost expensive 3 times than market price~
And my headache started after my breakfast~
After waited for quite a long time~
At last, the bus had reached~
The bus uncle SUCKS!
He don't know how to differentiate which side is right and which side is left~
Almost everyone were sleeping when we are going back~
After reached home~
It's time for bed~
Unfortunately, my headache didn't go away~
But when I having my dinner~
My dad told me to drink tea~
It's quite effective~
My headache totally cured~
Wish can participate in half Marathon run next time~ ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment