Last day of preparation for Penang Bridge Marathon 10km Run~
Rinkie and I usually will walk go to the place we going to jog as warm-up..
But today we're going to have our breakfast with She-ring~
So, we sit car to the destination~
Unfortunately, I felt my legs muscles were pain after ran for 0.9km~
So, I stopped myself~ I failed to achieve my aim which should be jogging for 2.5 rounds~
We went to CLP to eat 'dim sum' as our breakfast after went to fetch Elaine.
Edwin joined us too have breakfast although he didn't go to jog with us~
After resting for awhile~ Rinkie, She-ring and I decided to go Pacific~
It's fun because we started it with joking and became real~
After go up so many rounds finding for a place to park my car~
We went to visit Edwin first and then Kelvin~
We also went to find Jiaming and Xun~
Guess what~ I recognized wrong person because I didn't see Xun's face and I thought she is Jiaming~
Next, we went to visit cinema and decided to watch "Unstoppable"~
It's a nice show because all of us was nervous what will be happening the next moment!~
I damn like that movie!~ ^^
After walking around and I went to play game at Game Earth while She-ring and Rinkie went to shopping again~
Girls won't get tired with shopping~ XD
After fetched She-ring go back~
When we about to pass the place that we jogging, we decided go to jogging~
We're wearing slippers, so we holding out slippers and jog~
Everybody were looking at us~ Hahaha~
Just succeed to run for 1.8km and I'm quite tired~
So, we went to Sunway just to sit the massage chair for 3 minutes after we bought a cup of cool blog~ We met Jeffery at there~
Felt want to sleep at there chair when it's working...
I like the feeling that feel want to go where and straight go without any doubt~ XD
Rinkie and I usually will walk go to the place we going to jog as warm-up..
But today we're going to have our breakfast with She-ring~
So, we sit car to the destination~
Unfortunately, I felt my legs muscles were pain after ran for 0.9km~
So, I stopped myself~ I failed to achieve my aim which should be jogging for 2.5 rounds~
We went to CLP to eat 'dim sum' as our breakfast after went to fetch Elaine.
Edwin joined us too have breakfast although he didn't go to jog with us~
After resting for awhile~ Rinkie, She-ring and I decided to go Pacific~
It's fun because we started it with joking and became real~
After go up so many rounds finding for a place to park my car~
We went to visit Edwin first and then Kelvin~
We also went to find Jiaming and Xun~
Guess what~ I recognized wrong person because I didn't see Xun's face and I thought she is Jiaming~
Next, we went to visit cinema and decided to watch "Unstoppable"~
It's a nice show because all of us was nervous what will be happening the next moment!~
I damn like that movie!~ ^^
After walking around and I went to play game at Game Earth while She-ring and Rinkie went to shopping again~
Girls won't get tired with shopping~ XD
After fetched She-ring go back~
When we about to pass the place that we jogging, we decided go to jogging~
We're wearing slippers, so we holding out slippers and jog~
Everybody were looking at us~ Hahaha~
Just succeed to run for 1.8km and I'm quite tired~
So, we went to Sunway just to sit the massage chair for 3 minutes after we bought a cup of cool blog~ We met Jeffery at there~
Felt want to sleep at there chair when it's working...
I like the feeling that feel want to go where and straight go without any doubt~ XD

No comments:
Post a Comment