After waited for so long~
The time to collect Marathon things had reached~
The people that going to collect are more than I expected~
As Rinkie says, from the beginning that we both going to take those things already become 6 people are going to collect~
It seems like we are going to Penang once She-ring is coming back from Malacca~
Due to Penang Bridge Marathon is around the corner~
Rinkie and I decided to go jogging at the morning~
After having my breakfast, I needed go back home prepare myself...
I'm rushing with my faster speed~
After fetched Shanging, Kent, She-ring, Rinkie and Jasc~
We heading Queensbay, Penang!!!
We decided to have our lunch at T-bowl~
A shop that used many toilet things like toilet bowl as their shop chairs and more~
They even can make the ice-cream in shit shape~ LOL
Next, we heading to the Marathon Center to collect our stuffs~
I've to go back to my car to get the name list because I forgotten to bring name list along with me~
After gave the name list, we still have to wait for a long time~
After done those Marathon things, we decided to have a walk...
Oh, my God! I felt like I've lost both of my legs~
The most fun things we're going back by ferry!~
The wind that blowing when the ferry was moving is so nice~
Too bad Shanging don't have the luck to go beach with us because when we about to reach the beach, the sky started to rain already~ Bad Luck~ XD
The time to collect Marathon things had reached~
The people that going to collect are more than I expected~
As Rinkie says, from the beginning that we both going to take those things already become 6 people are going to collect~
It seems like we are going to Penang once She-ring is coming back from Malacca~
Due to Penang Bridge Marathon is around the corner~
Rinkie and I decided to go jogging at the morning~
After having my breakfast, I needed go back home prepare myself...
I'm rushing with my faster speed~
After fetched Shanging, Kent, She-ring, Rinkie and Jasc~
We heading Queensbay, Penang!!!
We decided to have our lunch at T-bowl~
A shop that used many toilet things like toilet bowl as their shop chairs and more~
They even can make the ice-cream in shit shape~ LOL
Next, we heading to the Marathon Center to collect our stuffs~
I've to go back to my car to get the name list because I forgotten to bring name list along with me~
After gave the name list, we still have to wait for a long time~
After done those Marathon things, we decided to have a walk...
Oh, my God! I felt like I've lost both of my legs~
The most fun things we're going back by ferry!~
The wind that blowing when the ferry was moving is so nice~
Too bad Shanging don't have the luck to go beach with us because when we about to reach the beach, the sky started to rain already~ Bad Luck~ XD

No comments:
Post a Comment