After woke up for twice only I succeed to get myself up from my sweet sweet dreams~
Felt that my car were dirty~
So, decided to clean it today~
There are a lots of rubbish in my car~
Almost a full pack of it~
Plan to wash my car at the same time~
But seems like the sky wanted to help me wash it~
So, didn't wash it in the end~
My mother was shocked why suddenly I'm so good and hardworking will clean my car~
The boring moment of the day had reached again which is tuition time~
Keep on thinking other things when tuition~
Maybe it wasn't a choice to tuition during long holiday~
Still got almost 15hours to go some more~
But I already almost fainted in the class already~
As usual, I will park my car in Sunway~
But today when I want to park my car at a higher floor~
My car can't make it because not enough speed~
And I stop at middle~
Luckily don't have car behind me~
I was shocked because I thought my car had broken down already~
Felt that my car were dirty~
So, decided to clean it today~
There are a lots of rubbish in my car~
Almost a full pack of it~
Plan to wash my car at the same time~
But seems like the sky wanted to help me wash it~
So, didn't wash it in the end~
My mother was shocked why suddenly I'm so good and hardworking will clean my car~
The boring moment of the day had reached again which is tuition time~
Keep on thinking other things when tuition~
Maybe it wasn't a choice to tuition during long holiday~
Still got almost 15hours to go some more~
But I already almost fainted in the class already~
As usual, I will park my car in Sunway~
But today when I want to park my car at a higher floor~
My car can't make it because not enough speed~
And I stop at middle~
Luckily don't have car behind me~
I was shocked because I thought my car had broken down already~

No comments:
Post a Comment