An family day that organized by company that my dad works for at E&O Hotel~
(Eat and Go)
My dad and I going to have lunch with most of the worker at Sakies of the hotel~
Due to there are also have car racing nearby the hotel...
We need to turn here and there to our destination and we were late~
But it's okay because there are people that more late than us~
What to do next?
Sure is eat until we are full~
After that, I noticed that one of the worker which keep on snapping girls picture with people DSLR~
There are total of 3 DSLR at there~
After that, we going to my uncle's house~
Because my dad want to bring those kids to KFC~
Wondering why he didn't often bring us go when my brothers and I were small~
After my dad asked few questions that stupid girls till don't want to answer~
So, I have think some ways to make her answer it~
In the end, she had cried~
But still followed us to KFC~
While another one will do anything as long as you bring her go to KFC~
(Eat and Go)
My dad and I going to have lunch with most of the worker at Sakies of the hotel~
Due to there are also have car racing nearby the hotel...
We need to turn here and there to our destination and we were late~
But it's okay because there are people that more late than us~
What to do next?
Sure is eat until we are full~
After that, I noticed that one of the worker which keep on snapping girls picture with people DSLR~
There are total of 3 DSLR at there~
After that, we going to my uncle's house~
Because my dad want to bring those kids to KFC~
Wondering why he didn't often bring us go when my brothers and I were small~
After my dad asked few questions that stupid girls till don't want to answer~
So, I have think some ways to make her answer it~
In the end, she had cried~
But still followed us to KFC~
While another one will do anything as long as you bring her go to KFC~

No comments:
Post a Comment