About Me~

My photo
Prai, Penang, Malaysia
My name is [][]`[][] [][][] [][][] ([][][]); 1st of May is my birthday; Male; Taurus; Single (But not available); Height >160cm; Weight <100kg; Likes: Play games(Maple), Eat, Joking around, Sing Karaoke, Chat, Watch Movie & Anime, Listen Songs and others~; Hates: School, Homework, Test, Examination, Read Book, Lonelyness and others~; Don't Like People Force Me Do The Thing I Dont Like; Always Feel Boring Because Nothing Can Do; Lonely; Want To Make More Friends~ (^_^)V = Happy, (T_T) = Sad, (=_=") = Sweat/Speechless, (>.<*) = Angry~; I'm not a filial son~; Here, let me describe myself: “I’m a person which are forgetful, aggressive, authoritative, hot-tempered, temperamental, lethargic, mischievous, snobbish, grumpy, black sheep, has no backbone, a couch potato, a Jekyll and Hyde, a pain in neck, not a good Samaritan, not a dare devil, and not a Jack-of-all-trades~ I also not a person that courteous, charming, industrious, optimistic, compassionate, happy-go-lucky, generous and studious~” Actually I described myself totally inverted except for a forgetful person. If I promised you something that I maybe will forget, please don’t be shy to remind me!(^_^)

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 M O ♥ ♥ ♥
I like it very much~ =)

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I Hope That I Made The Right Decision ^_^

I started my year of 2010 with finding a job to do before I go for my college life and I success find a job with OJL brother helps on 5th of 2010 which at OGGO Fashion Shoes, Pacific. GH, Edwin and Ivan also work with the same boss as me after I recommended them to my boss because he needed more workers. He told us our salary is about RM800 per month. But after GH and I worked for few days, we noticed that work is damn tiring and the things we do is not worth for RM800! Edwin is work at ‘Deep Horizon’ which is sell shirt. His work was 10 times easier than mine and we get the same salary!!! And the things he sold he will get 1% of commission!

After working for 3 weeks, I decided to tell my boss that I don’t want to work already.

Y^2 : “Boss, I would to until this 31st of January only.”

Boss : “Why? Can you tell me what is the problem and I will try to settle it for you?”

Y^2 : “It just that I felt not really happy working at here.”

Boss : “Why not happy? Is it because of my big brother?”

Y^2 : “No just that I was sick until now after me working at here. (I said ‘YES’ in my heart! ~)”

Boss : “You try to go back and rest more and drink more water.”

After few days, I decided to tell my boss second time that I would to stop~

Y^2 : “Boss, I really want to stop already.”

Boss : “You try go back rest more and drink more water.”

Y^2 : “Boss, sorry. I really think very long already.”

My boss straight speechless and asked me to help him find people again. On the next day, my boss big brother’s wife keep say this and that to me which want me to stay. 1st of February has became the last day I work at OGGO Fashion Shoes. I hope that my decision will be the right decision.

LOL~ I have RM800 salary and I used about RM200 for my foods and drinks for 1 month. I have 4 months before I go to college. My salary will be enough for me until I go to college. (^_^)V

No comments:

Post a Comment