Wow~ I have been lie by you again!
Nice one~
Why don’t you one time straight say out all the things that you lie to us?
Wont that will be easier for us and you?
You said that you like us because you care about us?
I see~
But in my opinion, that prove that our friendship were form by lies.
For me, I strongly believe that this type friendship is the weakest friendship.
Do you know that if you keep doing this, the word “BELIEVE” from me toward you will disappear one alphabet by one alphabet???!!!
Now in my brain, I just thinking that~
Should I believe you again?
I also don’t know the answer.
At FaceBook, I saw you said that you found back yourself.
You found back yourself that know how to run away when a problem occur?
You said that you know running away cant solve the problem.
But, you still do it?
You said that you don’t want the same thing happen again.
But, the problem is you doing something that can get the same result!
Which sentences of word that you said is true and which are fake?
LOL~
WHOSE KNOW IT?!!

No comments:
Post a Comment