Wootz~ Today, I skipped school again and I’m addicted to it. I went to library to teach my friend, Olivia Chemistry. She reached there before library open which is 8 o’clock morning. As I promised her, I will be going to reach at 8.30 o’clock. Unfortunately, I failed to do so because I woke up at 8.30 o’clock. (I remember I got told her she will receive a message like this from me “Sorry, I will be late~”) ^_^
After waited awhile, finally~ the library has opened already and after awhile we saw Kent came. (He disturbed the time both of us together~ XD Joking~) I taught her few form 4 chapters. After I feel hungry and wanted to eat, I borrowed a helmet from my friend.
She requested me to let her fetch me go McDonald to have our lunch and I agree with it because she have license. She drives with a low speed. Then, we reached a T-junction which has more cars than others that we just passed. She slowed down and changed the gears as I told her. After that, I asked her to wait until lesser cars then only go. At the same time, a van and a car were very near. But, she still turned the handle and go!!! Luckily the van and car slowed down and nothing happened to us~ (=.=”)
After waited awhile, finally~ the library has opened already and after awhile we saw Kent came. (He disturbed the time both of us together~ XD Joking~) I taught her few form 4 chapters. After I feel hungry and wanted to eat, I borrowed a helmet from my friend.
She requested me to let her fetch me go McDonald to have our lunch and I agree with it because she have license. She drives with a low speed. Then, we reached a T-junction which has more cars than others that we just passed. She slowed down and changed the gears as I told her. After that, I asked her to wait until lesser cars then only go. At the same time, a van and a car were very near. But, she still turned the handle and go!!! Luckily the van and car slowed down and nothing happened to us~ (=.=”)
After having our lunch, we went to library to continue our studies~

No comments:
Post a Comment